
The days are divine at this time of the year and it warms my heart to be a family togther again. A little challenging for me finding ways to be with Bug again while she processes the last 2 weeks. I guess I was prepared for her feeling down and soft but she is exactly the opposite. Frantic for stimulation, wanting friends over, sleep overs, being very vocal and strong with her voice. Quite a change from gardening with JJ and looking at lady bugs! She is pushing me away or demanding my attention and I am reeling a little. I want to support her in the best way that I can so am trying to really feel into it. The JJ is finding his rhythm again after having 1 on 1 time with me phew it is like being pulled in 2 directions.
I am finding that we connect during the night while we sleep, which is very healing for me. We are just a tangle of cuddles and I keep waking up to soft words of I love you Mama. Co-sleeping is really wonderful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment