Thursday, August 21, 2008

Felt letters



Loopity Lou's blog is an abundance of inspiring creations, we were just looking at it the other day when Bug fell inlove with her felt aphabet letters. Eeek, in the name of learning I thought I'd give it a wobbly go and start an alphabet. Bug soon decided to take over the project after watching me do a few letters. She is up to 'F' now and is talking about all sorts of wonderful things she'll sew next.

1 comment:

Anne said...

They look great!

By the time you guys have finished, you'll be amazed how quick you can sew blanket stitch. (LOL)

I did the vowels in white felt so that they stood out from the consonants.

I've finished the letters, now I've got to sew them onto some rope to hang them up in Katie's classroom.

It was a fun project to do. I got the idea from Flickr where I find a lot of inspiration.
:)