Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ice Skating with the Faeries









Bug was invited ice skating with some rainbow faeries and had an amazing adventure. JJ and I spent some time in the garden together and played a game he called 'connection' where we were joined by rope. He would go into another room and close the door and feel me on the other end and we would send messages to each other. I was sending messages to my little Bug on our invisible rope too :)




JJ and I then decided to make some a batch of icecream mmmmm








I added a tblspoon of arrowroot and beat the eggs whites until they are stiff and fold them in too.

1 comment:

karisma said...

Your garden looks amazing! I can't wait for ours to grow again, we just finished planting for spring and are waiting on some seedlings.

Thanks for the ice-cream idea we will have to give that a go as well.

Your game with sounds like lots of fun too! What a sweet idea!