So sweet! I love the colors you have used. Top marks!!
Sweeet! She's adorable.Earth element was my choice for this challenge.
She has a lovely face!
Such a great water spirit.
oh too cute, that face and the little fish body!! great job!
Very cute...nice job.Have a great weekend.Cheers
I think this is the first sprite I've seen, cute little sprite Romona
your "little air spirit" is part of my favourits' list from the ado challenge. love it!
I like Your way of using paint on her face.
This is adorable! I see her taking off in happy flight at any moment!I would love to see a photo of her from another angle where the body is more prominent - it just looks so fun.
Love this doll!
very cute x
fun, fun, fun, what a sweet little thing she is!
I like your air spirit and I enjoyed looking through your blog!hugzPam
What a clever piece you made. Very nice.
So sweet, love her!!
What a delightful insect/spirit doll!I'd love to see a swarm of those:)
she's so cute! a great idea for 'air'. i love the colours too.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
So sweet! I love the colors you have used. Top marks!!
Sweeet! She's adorable.
Earth element was my choice for this challenge.
She has a lovely face!
Such a great water spirit.
oh too cute, that face and the little fish body!! great job!
Very cute...nice job.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers
I think this is the first sprite I've seen, cute little sprite Romona
your "little air spirit" is part of my favourits' list from the ado challenge. love it!
I like Your way of using paint on her face.
This is adorable! I see her taking off in happy flight at any moment!
I would love to see a photo of her from another angle where the body is more prominent - it just looks so fun.
Love this doll!
very cute x
fun, fun, fun, what a sweet little thing she is!
I like your air spirit and I enjoyed looking through your blog!
hugz
Pam
What a clever piece you made. Very nice.
So sweet, love her!!
What a delightful insect/spirit doll!I'd love to see a swarm of those:)
she's so cute! a great idea for 'air'. i love the colours too.
Post a Comment