Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ready for pre-release orders!!!




I am all ready to birth this baby of a book. I have finished the artwork and the text has been edited by my lovely friend Belinda Moore. A very special friend, Roxy is working on the layout with me which I am very excited about. The printer is ready http://www.blackrainbow.com.au/ with some beautful post consumer recycled paper. The Wondeful Place will be 150mm x 210mm - Finished size portrait. I am ready to take pre-print orders through emailing me at sales@chrissybutler.com.
The Wonderful Place will be released in the first week of August to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week. The pre-print price will be $22 including postage and handling.
To order a signed copy and to recieve thi special pre print price you can email me at sales@chrissybutler.com :)
Please feel free to contact me for more information or to leave a comment.




No comments: